Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

I am not the most creative when it comes to making videos. I just like to get the pictures out there in a more entertaining format than just page after page of pictures. We had a great time in Florida, even though we got rained on every day but the day we went to the beach...ironic, I know. Thanks to John and Susan for putting up with us for 8 days. It was so nice after a long day of playing to come back to a home with lots of room for the kids to unwind and to have home cooked meals (thanks to Aunt Susan). We left Sophie at home with Andrea's parents and were grateful to them for keeping her safe. I guess in a couple of years we will need to take her to Disneyland, when she will remember it. Good times were had by all.

2 comments:

Brady said...

Nice video. I was questioning your choice of some of the songs...but then I realized two things; 1)we've always had different tastes in music and 2) you did say that you worked on this till 2 in the morning. I'm glad you put together a video, I should do one sometime as well. I would like some new video software as well...maybe for Christmas? Oh yeah, why is your nickname in the credits fast and Andrea is annoyed with fast? Just curious.

Carl D. said...

Remember how I was always up ahead of everyone else...that is why I was too fast and Andrea thought that I was annoying because I wouldn't wait for anyone. I was thinking of the girls when I chose some of the songs, the first 2 especially. The rest of them, I like alot. Especially the last song by Weezer.